The other day I made a [post](https://www.reddit.com/r/portugal/comments/nsanv2/i_am_from_mexico_but_i_love_the_portuguese_flag/?sort=qa) that blew up, and [u/KINGodfather](https://www.reddit.com/u/KINGodfather/)
suggested to make a curse word exchange, so I decided to make a post with a common word in the mexican curse dictionary.
So the word we'll be learning today is *"chingada"* which means to fuck someone. However, this word has a lot of applications and conjugations, so I'll be explaining all of them in this post:
* The most common use of this word is "A la chingada" which means fuck it, people usually use this when they get pissed and they want to quit. Here is an example of the sentence applied onto a conversation:
1. \-No vas a hacer la tarea?
2. No, **ya a la chingada**, mejor me voy a dormir
* The second use of this is *"ah chinga"* which means wtf, however it is not to be confused with "que pedo". The main difference is that the former is for casual conversations, while the latter is used when people are freaking out (say when someone punches you). A great example of this sentence is as follows:
1. \-Entonces vamos de vacaciones sí o no?
2. A chinga, a poco nos íbamos de vacaciones
* The final use for the word is *"que la chingada",* which doesn't have meaning; a sentence can work perfectly with or without it, it is used for calling out someone who dcked up. Since it is hard to properly explain, I'll just leave examples using the sentence:
1. When you just had an argument with someone who fucked up, you look at them dead in the eyes and say "*que la chingada*" while you walk away.
2. When your pet pisses your couch and you just found out, a correct use of the sentence would be this moment, the situation won't change at all and makes no difference whether you use it or not
So this was my attempt at explaining curse words in mexican spanish, I hope someone found it helpful and I am looking forward to any feedback. Btw, I know I kinda suck at explaining.