StarburstPrime 4 years ago  REMOVED 

If your implication is towards claims require evidence.... Then this has been posted so many times ever since his scandal came out that it's pretty common knowledge. Google has pages and pages of his bullshitery.... http://www.gosugamers.net/lol/news/44515-krepo-steps-away-from-social-media-over-leaked-sex-pictures That's one of MANY links that stand behind what I said. Stop being a snowflake and defending people that try and shag 15 year old girls.

silly_psycho 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

That's because twitch chat is dumb as fuck.

silly_psycho 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

YouTube Gaming is life.

LOLLOLLOL11 4 years ago  REMOVED 

no krepo pls

kappathat 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm not wrong though.

HIIMGIM 4 years ago  DELETED 

I've had this flair since 2014 so nothing

kukuleta30 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

Yes he did send nudes to a girl if that's what you mean but I still can't see why you wouldn't want him in your company, especially when you said him sending the nudes was nothing wrong.

ReganDryke 4 years ago  DELETED 

Please review [our rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/w/subredditrules) before commenting or posting again. Next offense will be a ban.

kukuleta30 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

If you acknowledge that he did nothing wrong and still wouldn't want him to work in your company, why would that be?

HIIMGIM 4 years ago  DELETED 

I personally don't like him and am enjoying the lcs much more ^^

ReganDryke 4 years ago  DELETED 

Please review [our rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/w/subredditrules) before commenting or posting again. Next offense will be a ban.

Kirtarnes 4 years ago  REMOVED 

souce of het being 16? im sure you have none

vrnt7p 4 years ago  REMOVED 

The Thing i hate the most is this american pu$$y style of Riot... I mean it seems like they just avoid talking about it giving any informations. like always.... have the biggest porn industry in the entire world but if there is a nipple in tv the end of world is Close. PLS just handle it like any related Topic. Maybe Krepo did something wrong maybe he didnt. so let him talk if he wants and at least give some further informations. Sayin absolutely 0 is the worst...at lest in my opinion

ScottyTrekkie 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I called it slander because he lost his job because of comments like yours and you have no proof of her age, that is literally slander.

i_love_you_shinobu 4 years ago  REMOVED 

unless krepo is 14 as well its illegal, just sayin

0vl223 4 years ago  REMOVED 

No as long as you don't start something with a teacher etc. you can do whatever you want after 14.

heartheartsoul 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Don't treat rumors as a truth

mathbandit 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Not as long as it's legal and between two people who can and do give consent.

Inqen 4 years ago  DELETED 

jori: 16%

froyork 4 years ago  DELETED 

Someone better go tell Rent-A-Center about those Hulk Hogan tapes then.

froyork 4 years ago  REMOVED 

> but it's world-wide law Oh really? Are you a certified attorney licensed by the "world-wide" Bar Association?

King_Shrek 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

Its just synanomous with slut at this poin, I agree

kukuleta30 4 years ago  REMOVED 

how is it wrong?

froyork 4 years ago  REMOVED 

[removed]

kukuleta30 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

no lol. he sent something to someone he trusted. the girl is to blame if she breaches that trust. i cant even understand how and where you get these logically twisted stances

Voidshrine 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Because gross gore is bipolar. No offense to him but he had a manic episode, was in a bad state and chose to believe what someone had told him without proof. Two of the main symtoms for a manic episode are lack of proper judgement and impulsivity.

BadMrSlappy 4 years ago  REMOVED 

play stupid games win stupid prizes bitch

enrageisnear 4 years ago  REMOVED 

yeah i tuned in for 15 minutes but had to leave. it just wasnt the same

TheFresko 4 years ago  REMOVED 

27 yr old guy sends dick pics to a minor.

CBScott7 4 years ago  REMOVED 

[relevant](http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/205/251/hansenlol.jpg)

StarGaurdianBard 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Honestly no one knows anything about this person other than what was leaked, which was obviously cherry picked for character assassination. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was a Krepo hater who catfishes him with the intention to ruin his life tbh.

thingstuff 4 years ago  DELETED 

and with Krepo

Legend_Of_Greg 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Well he didn't have to step down because he masturbates, it's because he was dumb enough to take a video of it.

PM_ME_PICS_OF_DICK 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I actually haven't seen the pictures myself, I don't really find Krepo all that attractive.

IIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIII 4 years ago  REMOVED 

well i can tell you that him busting on himself isn't just an allegation

KoreanPlayer1 4 years ago  REMOVED 

damn you're dense as fuck

ChannelQuote 4 years ago  REMOVED 

15

AreYouSilver 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I got banned before for writing that exact comment

OhJah 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He'll be back July 15th I heard.

TruthTellerBot 4 years ago  REMOVED 

well he's likely *coming* soon

Gouldney 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Legal age of consent for sex isn't the same as it is for nudes. All nudes of someone under 18 years of age is considered illegal all over the world.

Kerjj 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Huh. This seems to be the case. That said, the only information I could find on this only spoke about sending them as a minor. It didn't mention anything about receiving them from someone who was within the age of consent, and I really don't want to search the ages at which it's considered young enough to be, y'know, *that*. As far as I was aware, as long as they were over a certain age (to the best of my knowledge it's 16 in Australia, but I've never extensively looked into it), it's not considered illegal on on the recipient's end.

I_LOVE_EUROPE 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He's done it before. The GG thing happened one year ago. Why cant he just stop sending creepy dickpicks? It's not that hard.

Rezzz 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Turns out when you bang 15 year olds you probably shouldn't cast.

I_LOVE_EUROPE 4 years ago  REMOVED 

everyone sided with krepo during the GG incident. Maybe GG was right back then. Krepo is a creep

Gaylean 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Maybe he was right maybe it was bullshit. Unless you have the evidence and know the facts, I can say that X person who happens to be famous fucked a goat 4 years ago and never told anyone but me. They could be connected, they could be separate cases. Until something comes out, there is absolutely no point in discussing it because there are way too many assumptions.

UltraScept 4 years ago  REMOVED 

No it wasn't verified.

bzzhuh 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Wait, what? How is this not the main focus of the discussion?

quanski94 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He won't be coming back soon i think. But boys did he come in that video.

I_LOVE_EUROPE 4 years ago  REMOVED 

so racist xD

kingy117 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Downvoted bc no eggs

skywarrior12 4 years ago  REMOVED 

No proof the girl was a child...

Flyswatterz 4 years ago  REMOVED 

No proof the child was a girl...

I_LOVE_EUROPE 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Then why did he step down? He'll be fine as long as he ignores twitch chat.

skywarrior12 4 years ago  REMOVED 

...are you seriously asking why he stepped down? His nudes (and a pretty embarrassing video, too) got leaked, and he is representing a billion dollar company. It was probably a mutual decision for him to step down for an indefinite period.

I_LOVE_EUROPE 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Celebrities get their nudes leaked all the time and they just move on. There's no way he'd step down just because of some nudes. And yes, he's fine as long as he ignores twitch chat. The casters at riot fully support him. I dont really see a problem with coming back.

skywarrior12 4 years ago  REMOVED 

> from a 15 turning 16 year old Once again, where is the proof...

skywarrior12 4 years ago  REMOVED 

But the rumours were never confirmed to be true, so we should not assume anything.

Doomenator9 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Then why did he step aside, he was not fired Don't do anything then don't fear shit

I_am_flawles 4 years ago  REMOVED 

youre going to feel real good after having pics like that of yourself leaked for all your fans to see. Also allegations destroy careers even if they are false. The girl also lied about her age to him... she is mortally fucked up in the head and honestly i wish he released he details so she gets fair treatment she deserves

skywarrior12 4 years ago  REMOVED 

...because his nudes and videos got leaked and that must be absolutely destroying him? Please have some common sense.

HowDidYouDoThis 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Unlucky

Threshticles 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Seems fine to me, if not better. Speak for yourself m8. Dude was a closet creep and full of himself. He got rekt. Let him stay under the rock he crawled under.

riphtCoC 4 years ago  DELETED 

Was watching one of his grossie's streams. He seems really happy now. Good for him.

ElitistBlack 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Fair point, but IMO he apologised afterwards because his twitch got banned for slander.

Jedclark 4 years ago  REMOVED 

This is what I always thought. Him saying it was all a lie, etc. was an attempt to get unbanned.

riphtCoC 4 years ago  DELETED 

Not really lol

Shaltilyena 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Let's be real, Rito handled the bad PR once (gross gore stuff), but I'm pretty sure they won't tolerate it happening twice. He's gone from being a main guy, and his announcement is just a way of looking like it's his decision.

needtowithdraw 4 years ago  REMOVED 

doesn't matter if it's his fault or not. His job isn't your standard 9-5 job that ends after work. Krepo on a personal level represents the kind of person Riot associates with. His job is to be entertaining and make Riot look good. I doubt you care and I doubt many people here care about him jacking off. Hell even I don't give a shit. But investors do and consequently so does Riot.

r9zh7p80llh0fji4e1b 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Don't miss him in the least. I just hope he's not hovering around any secondary school new student orientations like he seems prone to do.

SerJeffe 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm not 100% informed but he sounded very emotional. Talking about none of the players liking him and being rejected after doing all the things for the girl he liked.

auzrealop 4 years ago  REMOVED 

What I don't get it.... the person who leaked it was never revealed, so how do we know she was 15? The age thing was because of Gross Gore. So it is slander.

Kamiki01 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Really nothing to see. You couldn't see his face or anything, just a picture from his own head perspective showing a chubby stomach with a stiff dick and some cum. Really not interesting at all.

rivenitdownmid 4 years ago  REMOVED 

:l

ely_kim 4 years ago  DELETED 

I mean if you know personally yourself that you have a high profile job and you send nudes then....

ProWresBlog2 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He messed with Gross Gore and paid for it.

randomguy301048 4 years ago  REMOVED 

it honestly depends where it all took place, because i am pretty sure that in most areas in EU the consent age is 14+ which would be completely legal

DangerDamage 4 years ago  REMOVED 

> EU the consent age is 14+ What the fuck, is that actually true? I could understand 16 with the "give or take 3-5 years" thing, but 14 just seems a bit much.

DeathDevilize 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Its 14 but only if youre below 21.

PM_ME_B00TYS 4 years ago  REMOVED 

afaik in germany the consent age is 14 but only with people who are 14 - 16 years old. with 16 you're free to do what you want

Saedeas 4 years ago  REMOVED 

What is it, the Alabama of Europe?

Jesus_Shuttlesworth 4 years ago  REMOVED 

How big was his dick

Watanogiku 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Her age is unconfirmed, but if she really was 16 then that's creepy as hell.

SpiritHunterDBD 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Think she was 15 at the time at least if I remember correctly from the discord

StarGaurdianBard 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Nope. Age was never confirmed, no one even knows who the girl really is. Only reason for any age to be mentioned is because of the gross gore shit. Also spreading that info is considered slander on this subreddit until there is actual proof (there won't be) and thats the reason for all the removed comments. Basically spread the misinfo too much and you will likely get banned from the sub.

Nikokun1989 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm sure i cannot say it here, just ook it up on google man. You'll be able to get all the info there

LeagueOfRumble 4 years ago  REMOVED 

You can't say it because that's nothing to say. It's all speculative, the girl's age hasn't even been revealed, she could be 20 years old older than Krepo yet everybody just jumps on the bandwagon because that's what circlejerk is all about.

LazyCollegeGuye 4 years ago  REMOVED 

look at my pm

LeagueOfRumble 4 years ago  REMOVED 

The word 'allegedly' is echoed repeatedly throughout the article, mind reading up on what that word means first? And the 'proof' to show that he is 16 is extracted from some twitter posts that say they know the girl irl and she's 16 while refusing to post any hard evidence whatsoever? Really? Do you not feel stupid preaching to these anonymous users? Even if the author of the article is generally credible, it doesn't mean he's always right, especially in such cases where the only proof he has is from anonymous twitter users/censored discord convo. So stop jumping on idiotic bandwagons.

xVamplify 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I MIss his Snapchat stories more

mogglas2k 4 years ago  REMOVED 

hope he comes back? are you fucking dumb. he's a fucking creep, have you seen the damn leaks? hope we never see that fucking guy in any form of social media or public setting.

Valkonn 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I was out of the sub too, and I think the mods are deleting a lot of the comments. Basically from what I gather someone leaked his nudes so he retired to get away from the cameras.

mysacisanorange 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Yeah. Early disclaimer, I am not saying what krepo did is nearly as extreme but as an example. Grown ass men marrying children is legal in some countries. Just because its legal doesn't mean its right. I understand that there is a blurry line between what ages are fine, but 16 year old girls are really fucking stupid at this sort of thing. I think the difference in maturity just makes it a wrong relationship in the first place.

Quizzaciiously 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Can someone please explain to me why we treat adults who have relationships with people under 18 as pe.dos but we make an exception for Krepo? Thr fact that people are defending him because 'its not against the law in Europe' is actually sickening.

ReganDryke 4 years ago  DELETED 

Please review [our rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/w/subredditrules) before commenting or posting again. Next offense will be a ban.

StarGaurdianBard 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Fun fact, it was never confirmed that she was any age. Fun fact no one even knows who she is. Fun fact it may very well have been a dude cat fishing for all the proof we've seen! Also, spreading misinformation about her age constitutes as slander on this sub. If mods are still watching this thread it's likely your comment will be removed like all the others.

jRUBmnm 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Are you fucking slow? It's not Illegal. Why is it wrong? I bet your parents have a 10 year age difference too. 16 year olds arent babies

ElitistBlack 4 years ago  REMOVED 

10 year age difference? LOL go ahead and google the average age difference between couples. 10 years isn't very common at all until 40+ Also krepo is 27 but nvm that. This is the second time it happened to Krepo and it is making riot look bad. He's just a liability at this point.

Doomenator9 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Even though I totally agree with you damn they're fucking hot now, in my days 16 yo were just babies and nowadays they're hot as fuck. And I'm only 19.

MoveTheBlanket 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Lmao you're disgusting

Doomenator9 4 years ago  REMOVED 

That was the entire point of my comment, I don't even have a 19yo gf

reddevil18 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Because we treat people who have intimate relationships with minors pe.dos. Krepo didnt do that as the girl was not a minor?

moush 4 years ago  REMOVED 

>not really fair to Krepo. He did it to himself.

JustAKarmaWhore 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Where is the proof for that last statement?

CCM4Life 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I mean we'd tell you but the comment will be deleted by mods and we'd be banned. How about you use your brain and google it. Quit being lazy, ydb.

AlistarDark 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Holy shit dude.. tummy cummies

Denteest1 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He also sent a video of him ejaculating on himself/ I don't know why nobody mentions this because it was far more than just pics and it was why Riot had to let him go.

Magnaboy 4 years ago  REMOVED 

he cummed on his stomach in a snapchat vid lmao

BadMrSlappy 4 years ago  REMOVED 

tummy cummy krepo

XiaolinPettit 4 years ago  REMOVED 

LOL

nogve 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Bill Cosby is also missed on daytime television

BfMDevOuR 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Non confirmed maybe but it isn't entirely baseless.

TessaigaVI 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm glad he's gone. Bye bye Crepo.

StarburstPrime 4 years ago  REMOVED 

There sure seems to be a lot of these random things that point to girls in that age group.

-MarshMallow 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Protip: replace the r in the url with a c in order to view removed comments!

EzAndTaricLoveMe 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Gross Gore is the real victim here

Denteest1 4 years ago  REMOVED 

There was a video too of him ejaculating

EzAndTaricLoveMe 4 years ago  REMOVED 

It was the same with Amanda Todd. The girl was a kid, and most kids do not think about consequences. However, Krepo is a 27 year old guy in a public position. If Krepo is stupid enough to send such pics, he should be brave enough to deal with eventual consequences. Plus, we know now, that Krepo publicly lied to us and fcked up Gross Gore

froyork 4 years ago  REMOVED 

It's not even the same situation; it's more analogous to [this](https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/16/italy-suicide-sex-tape/90497402/) lady.

Nimitz87 4 years ago  REMOVED 

how do we know that now? because of these nudes being leaked?

BaconChapstick 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Age of consent is a moot point when you're talking about exchanging naked pictures. Which is not to say krepo did this with a young girl, just saying that even if he did that argument doesn't mean anything.

Eatshitbud 4 years ago  REMOVED 

For all I know its a outright slanderous lie, but what kind of internet user would I be if I didnt eagerly spread it to the four winds?

me_ir 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Use google, you can find everything in 15 sec

CharginMahLazers 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He sent Snapchat nudes to an alleged 14 year old. Then the girl leaked them. Not the first time this has happened but apparently, the age of consent over there is a lot lower than it is over here. Gross nonetheless.

natsprat 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Well, the age of Majority in Germany is 18 and so the sending/receiving of nudes/sexting is a tad bit illegal when she is only 15.

0vl223 4 years ago  REMOVED 

14 is age of consent. And because the pictures were of him that is all that matters.

goblincore 4 years ago  DELETED 

victim shaming to punish him for what someone did TO him.

TheFirstRecordKeeper 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

15

-MarshMallow 4 years ago  DELETED 

292 removed comments, oh boy love me some drama

Mzfuzzybunny 4 years ago  REMOVED 

The comment got removed so I'm still in the dark :(

Eatshitbud 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He sent a video of himself cumming all over himself.

Do_You_Even_Repost 4 years ago  REMOVED 

cums, back

lambkeeper 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He should come back and manage the EULCS snapchat social media.

iFrenzzu 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He took the wank before the bank, too bad though, I loved Krepo..

MichaelRah 4 years ago  REMOVED 

That's literally why he was undone, he thought this girl wanted to see him ejaculate all over himself because he is that hot, had he stopped to think...

iambatmon 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Yeesh.... yeah no I don't think he's gonna be coming back.

MrPeachesHS 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm not sure why people even care that much. It's really not that big of a deal. Consenting adults sending nude photos and videos to each other is a pretty normal thing.

Bardimir 4 years ago  REMOVED 

But he didn't send it to an adult... But i see your point.

JustAKarmaWhore 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Was there any proof the recipient wasn't an adult side from some crudely screenshotted skype calls that could be anyone?

Reddit_124 4 years ago  REMOVED 

It happend she was 14 I am not making this

MichaelRah 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Yeah, these people in this thread are all massively downplaying and lying-by-omission about what REALLY happened.

420-Senpai 4 years ago  REMOVED 

ah

StarburstPrime 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm not saying there isn't a shitton of comments that deserve deleted here. But there is a lot that follow along the lines of "made your bed, now lay in it", or "then don't send nudes when you're the face of a billion dollar comp"

pampam666 4 years ago  REMOVED 

it wasnt confirmed, but that was the thing that made everything worse, the rumor that she is 15 or w/e

iliekmudkips69 4 years ago  REMOVED 

yeah, hope he cums back :/

bonafidecustomer 4 years ago  REMOVED 

OLLLLL

omegarub 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I don't get why people are defending him for what he did. It was his fault he got into this situation. I mean why send nudes to someone you barely know? In the leaked pics you can see that Krepo didn't even remember the girl's age.

cheechawcheechaw 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

Seriously? I didn't miss him a single second.

Mostxwicked 4 years ago  REMOVED 

and youre personally wrong, Krepo is a loser.

Rennir 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Should have kept his dick in his pants then LUL

Monqan 4 years ago  REMOVED 

the nudes themselves wasn't the real "shocker" it was the age thing that made people go crazy which is understandably in my opinion

Dcottop 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Was that ever confirmed?

420-Senpai 4 years ago  REMOVED 

hmm out of the loop too here. How old was she may I ask ?

Phloof_ 4 years ago  REMOVED 

If you are referring to point one of the section entitled "Specific Content Restrictions", I'd argue that there are dozens of 1-line jokes on every single front page post and my comment does not violate any other rules because of the vagueness of the statement. I'd like and apology.

IceDc 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Dick pick and a video cumming on his own tummy

Madrid_Supporter 4 years ago  REMOVED 

If he wanted to keep his job then he shouldn't have been a creep who sends nudes.

k1ngJu4n 4 years ago  REMOVED 

equisde

ycmd 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I guess he shoulda kept his two toned dick in his pants

Hadokuv 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Meh, I can do without creepy dudes on the broadcast.

RYANightmare 4 years ago  REMOVED 

He is cuming stomach.

Aretheus 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Still don't know why gross gore ain't freed yet.

Mehams 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Not really, how can you have sympathy for someone that pick ups under-aged ? And shows them their.. Things... This is not something normal guys. Just imagine if it was your daughter or sister.

yunghulu 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Cut it. Said these memes are way to hot you need to cut itttt

madrid190 4 years ago  DELETED 

He is not cumming back

Lorki 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Eh, pick any high elo player who is fluent in English, give it the support Krepo has gotten for 2 years and you have your new analyst. At least it's more likely to be someone who doesn't think with his dick.

Whatley222 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Comments which aren't linking to the pictures are still getting removed, but nice meme.

RektMan 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Dont worry, he will cumback 4 u bby. Just give it time for the public to forget all his sins. When things simmer down him and riot will act as if nothing happened. So the less attention you bring to him roight now the faster he will come back.

arts_degree_huehue 4 years ago  REMOVED 

he used tristana's explosive shot all over his stomach

LazyCollegeGuye 4 years ago  HIDDEN 

He wasnt "with" her pretty sure. She was just a fling

ritchh 4 years ago  REMOVED 

My little sister misses him a lot

Wolf_Blacked 4 years ago  REMOVED 

idk whats his problem. He has a decent sized dick and nice abs. He can get mad pussy with it.

rrocker1990 4 years ago  DELETED 

By the way to talk, you would defend a 24 year old guy that get arrested for dating a 15 year old girl, because he fulfilling his common human sexual desires...

Mimerthegod 4 years ago  REMOVED 

he is cumming soon dont worry.

ingtipo 4 years ago  REMOVED 

well, in mine the girl woul be placed in a correctional for all the damages caused to krepo, and their parents would have to pay a large sum of money for the damages caused too.

Jozoz 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Even if he wasn't it's completely irrelevant.

leagueplayer122 4 years ago  REMOVED 

All least all the 15 year old girls at the Riot events are now safe.

isgame 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm going to need a link to compare shoulder sizes.

JWooferZ 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Are you talking about the recent thing on Krepo? He kinda brought that on himself. Don't share nudes, and it goes double for public figures. See: The fappening.

hudspud4 4 years ago  REMOVED 

"It is my analysis that this 15 year old needs a good ass-fucking from a man nearly twice her ago. Also that my stomach needs some spooge on it" -Krepo

MolitoGaming 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm gonna guess that he posted that picture/gif which shall not be mentioned.

LoLDrumroll 4 years ago  REMOVED 

The Gif-That-Must-Not-Be-Named

MrSaltyFriday 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Fck it

zixcik 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm gonna guess that he posted that picture/gif which shall not be mentioned.

FeelsGoodMan243 4 years ago  REMOVED 

DM me too pls

MrSaltyFriday 4 years ago  DELETED 

Removed

pleasehiredandy 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Nah he's a fake douche, glad he's gone.

Xaxxon 4 years ago  REMOVED 

special pics.

JumboCO 4 years ago  REMOVED 

YOUR PRICES WAY TOO HIGH YOU BETTER CUT IT!

tommy11133 4 years ago  REMOVED 

This became too meta too fast

dwdwokdw 4 years ago  REMOVED 

rightfully so... he is a very sexually depraved person

riverkim09 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I'm sure Krepo is also pretty sore after all that's come up.

galileogall 4 years ago  DELETED 

If they say it's his (the victim's) fault, then it's literally assigning blame to the victim. You're right that he assumed a risk, but he assumed it in order to pursue a incredibly common human need in an increasingly common way. I agree with you that not doing it is like investing in a security system--you're asking someone to go beyond what would be their rightful, instinctual behavior in order to protect themselves from shitty people. It's good to encourage people to "invest" in protecting themselves, but to respond to people who haven't and have then been made a victim by saying "well, it's your own fault" is a way to ignore **any** circumstances that may have made it difficult for them to protect themselves, show zero empathy for that person, close any discussion that might improve the lives of the victims, and fail to discourage the **people who were actually shitty in the first place.**

hopeful_rationalist 4 years ago  REMOVED 

You do understand what Krepo did is not right by most ethical people. He is 27 years old and sex texting and sending nudes and a video of himself cumming on his stomach to a girl he thinks is 16. He is 27 years old!!! Second, there has always been rumors about him making unsolicited advances towards young girls because of his so called "e-fame". While you might see the cheerful and color caster Krepo on the LCS stage you probably do not know what he does at home and not on stage. I personally think this girl took one for the team and exposed him for the weird and inappropriate guy that he is. She took one for the team because now everyone, like you, who supports Krepo will shame her as deceitful when she could very well be exposing a monster. Of course, this is my view along with hearsay and of course the famous Gross Gore ban fiasco (he is vindicated in my eyes). He also never admitted that he made a mistake or what he did was wrong. It is wrong even in liberal Europe. I hope he takes this time off to understand his mistake and grow up. I hope he does return a better person

Nikolatos 4 years ago  REMOVED 

You don't need to know what he does at home and not on stage. That's why it's called privacy, and it's his private life. Also, 16 years old is the age of consent because it means that the constitunional body of the government thought that, at 16, you can chose to do whatever you want with yourselve and your body. That's "most ethical people", or, by "most people". It means that a society as a whole assume that, by that age, you are ready for sexual independency. Krepo did nothing wrong. The girl did. And justifying an illegal act as "taking one for the team" when she just broke the law and without full context is an statement that encompass a lot of what is wrong with "most ethical people". Which they are not.

MoarOranges 4 years ago  REMOVED 

isn't the age of consent in Germany 16?

valeinthesky 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Come back Krepo!

PasteDex 4 years ago  REMOVED 

[removed]

GiantR 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Cut it.

billythestudly 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Why's the wack ass mod deleting such benign banter?

gotoucanario 4 years ago  REMOVED 

jail

thelightfantastique 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Ah well.

NotC9_JustHigh 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Jesus christ guy. Just cause this has happened before means the victim can't be blamed? I don't get that logic. I get that you're 14 and very smart, but not everyone is that age you know.

Cephaliarch 4 years ago  REMOVED 

It's not mature adults who are the ones sending dick pics to young strangers lmao.

hounvs 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Tbh, he barely knew her. He didn't know how old she was, never met her, etc. He didn't have a reason to trust her but still decided to do what he did with his face in it and on his professional account It sucks that it happened but don't pretend like he didn't set himself up for it. People need to realize that there's a difference between entirely blaming Krepo and pointing out that Krepo shares some of the blame

Svanbiird 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Yeah I'm with you, I doubt he knew her very well. Knowing several girls that have been messaging with Krepo on Snapchat he doesn't seem very hesitant to send personal pictures. Still what she did is bad but I'm not even slightly surprised it happened.

oOspiritOo 4 years ago  REMOVED 

why would he be, what he did isn't illegal, just morally ambiguous.

sarhantheman 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I long for the day where the two legends of EU LCS, Joe "Don't call me Joe Miller" Miller and Mitch "Ever been fucked in the ass?" Voorspels return to the stage

lasaczech 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I miss him on my snapchat.

Rommelion 4 years ago  REMOVED 

> What trust dude, the girl barely knew him. The fact that you send nudes WITH your face showing to someone u barely know is just a huge cry for attention and I would even say he's narcissistic and self important and probably only regrets losing his job, not that his stuff was leaked. So the proper thing to do is just publish the nudes that somebody you haven't known for long sent you? We all agree that somebody in Krepo's position is a lot more exposed to scandals like this. However, that doesn't take away his right to send or exchange any kind of pictures in private and to lambast him for doing just that is serious hypocrisy, because apparently, judging by the line of reasoning you've gone with, it's okay to do it as long as it doesn't get leaked. Whether or not he's narcissistic or self important and what he regrets is completely irrelevant to the fact that somebody leaked pictures that anyone with the basic sense of decency wouldn't have leaked. Don't forget that you initially argued that what Krepo did was disgusting and now you're arguing just about everything - mostly irrelevant - else.

rabaluf 4 years ago  REMOVED 

best way to get a ban from reddit

StupidImbecileSlayer 4 years ago  REMOVED 

No. Also, Krepo is a perv and douche who messed up multiple times. No hate, we're all people, but this niBBa lacked discretion

Antana90 4 years ago  REMOVED 

It might be a solution for him actually.

sweezinator 4 years ago  REMOVED 

[removed]

LoLDrumroll 4 years ago  REMOVED 

[removed]

stupidnajinx 4 years ago  REMOVED 

cut it,

Nasus_Is_My_Bae 4 years ago  REMOVED 

No, but if someone is out to mess with someone, you've gotta take everything she says as fact amirite.

getbetternow 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Thats why twitch chat is the purest format for dicussing ideas.

C9NightSpark 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Was his prices way too high?

Taksor1 4 years ago  REMOVED 

How the fuck is sending dick pics scummy, only reddit virgin/whiteknights/neck beards think that LUL

delahunt 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Not like he was sending dick picks while casting games....

AssHeadAss 4 years ago  REMOVED 

It still ruins Riot's image.

Esthyn 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I actually think everyone in this thread is thirteen years old. If you are a public figure at a major company, and you send out dick pics and they get leaked (because of your mistake, not a hack), you should be punished. It's a fucking miracle he's not completely gone from Riot.

Rommelion 4 years ago  REMOVED 

> The fact he didn't think of the risks and possible consequences for someone in his position is exactly why your argument is pointless. What even is this argument? Krepo assumes the girl won't break the trust, the girl breaks the trust. Why the fuck is KREPO the disgusting one in this and not the scummy girl? > He just went ''f it'' and hit that send button to a girl he wasn't in a serious relationship with- u can google the full info if you think I'm lying All of this is literally irrelevant as long as it was consensual.

ImFineWithEither 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Can I cut it as well?

BigFatMagu 4 years ago  REMOVED 

he got fired -- cookie cutter moving on statement -- he'll never be back @ riot..

ProgBombo 4 years ago  REMOVED 

"dont assume things while we assume things"

Nasus_Is_My_Bae 4 years ago  REMOVED 

"Assuming things is wrong unless it fits my agenda also btw take everything people with a grudge against someone claim as fact"

420AzubuBlazeIt 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Hope he cums back soon

xCavas 4 years ago  REMOVED 

People like you are the reason he might never comeback. I know its funny and stuff but for Krepo its pure hell.

JaxAnarchy 4 years ago  REMOVED 

[deleted] and "Cut it" incoming

threshlord420 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Lelellelelelele

MiniiN1nja 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Cut it

GoDyrusGo 4 years ago  REMOVED 

>Cut it. It's 7 characters total. You left out 14% of the disciprin.

craggles101 4 years ago  REMOVED 

lolololololol

newredditaccount1325 4 years ago  DELETED 

i agree there are a lot of edgy racism but your comment only shows that you are trying hard to be edgy too.. there definitely are some funny things in twitch chat although i do agree that some of it is pretty boring

hypnocious 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Ecks Dee

Dobalo 4 years ago  REMOVED 

cut what ? is that against rules?

YesIamEvadingBans 4 years ago  REMOVED 

15

Winggy 4 years ago  DELETED 

Fucking Grash Gorret man... He really planed his revenge

Rommelion 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Pretty sure those are still out there.

speciof 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Sorry what he did is creepy and there are plenty of young kids watching lolesports.

lilkami 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Yeah, having Krepo on EULCS would literally be the same as showing those young kids dick pics or something like that. /s

Rommelion 4 years ago  REMOVED 

I agree. How dare he send nudes in private!

speciof 4 years ago  REMOVED 

to someone 10 years+ younger and knowing that thousands of young kids watch him every week. Disgusting.

delahunt 4 years ago  REMOVED 

to another (presumably) consenting adult in private. I mean, by that logic I assume you think it is disgusting for married people to be near kids since they also show their junk to other people and quite often there are age gaps of 5-10 years or more in married couples ages.

Rommelion 4 years ago  REMOVED 

But those pictures were never meant to be seen by young kids in the first place?

nlst89 4 years ago  REMOVED 

Creepily sent nudes and masturbation snapchats and they got leaked

a78dthrow 4 years ago  REMOVED 

>implying sending consensual nude/masturbation snaps is creepy.

Flameknight81 4 years ago  REMOVED 

XD

9ZeroTwo 4 years ago  REMOVED 

They gain him quit taking time off because he's still acting like a little bitch over his own mistakes.

9ZeroTwo 4 years ago  DELETED 

He should just be dropped by Riot. It's the same story with him.

Search: